After hanging on by a thread all day Saturday...Twisting it out & around & making me squirm - the tooth finally broke free while K ate a bagel w/ cream cheese for lunch on Sunday. Nonchalantly she said "Mom, my tooth came out." What, are you serious? Lets take a look. And sure enough I grabbed the camera & took a couple photos. Wouldn't you know. This was just after her soccer photos, but before her school photos Friday. She has the beginning of a new look. She was excited to be the first one in her 1st grade class to get added to the chart of lost teeth during the school year. She had me write a tooth to the tooth fairy & then she signed it & drew the cutest picture of a "Tooth Fairy."And the tooth fairy was nice to her that night. One gold & one silver dollar coin & one bigger 1/2 dollar. The clanking of them all together was like magic to her! The tooth fairly also left her a note that said "Dear K, Congratulations on losing your first tooth! It looks like you have taken real good care of your teeth. Keep up the good work. Sweet dreams. Love, The Tooth Fairy." She was so excited she took the note to school to show some of her friends. One of her comments was "I didn't know if the tooth fairy was really real, but now I know it is!"
Of course today, Bubs asked me about fairy's and if they were all big or small & if they only came if he lost teeth. He says he's all ready to be grown up. I sense a little jealousy that he wants a surprise of coins under his pillow!

1 comment:
Oh, how precious! I can't wait until my girls start losing their teeth. The last remnants of babyhood.
Post a Comment