Sunday morning, Bubs crawled into bed with me, too early for a Sunday! 6:30 am. Somehow I managed to lay in bed & rest until 6:50 when he just couldn't take it anymore. He was hungry & he wanted to watch TV. I said we had to get up & get ready to go to the A's game.
He asked if daddy was coming home.
I said no, sorry, Daddy's in Cleveland.
He then asked if he was going to go to the A's game.
I'm sorry Bubs, he's far away, he can't go to the A's game. He's going to the Steeler football game.
Oh, then who is goin' to cook our food?
:)
Daddy always grills when we tailgate. I said that Uncle S & Grandpa could cook his hot dog. Would that be OK?
And he smiled.
Sunday, September 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment