Last night K went to her first Religious Ed class up at our church. Its going to be once a week for 27 weeks. I was a little apprehensive about putting her through another afterschool activity for her already seemingly busy week. But this is the most important activity. Days before the class we talked about how she's going to learn about why we go to church, some new prayers and songs, do activities, & meet new friends. She met her teacher & the other students last night and I left her for her 1 1/2 hour class. We found out that she already knows 3 of the kids out of 10 in her class. 2 live down the street from us. Yesterday she learned about "Forgiveness."
This morning she woke up & out of the blue told daddy, "I wish I could go back to church everyday."
The words we really wanted to hear! Glad she enjoyed it.
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment