Now that we are in a weekday morning routine, I’ve noticed that Bubs is very specific in what he likes in the morning. And how he likes it given to him. He’s quite an eater in the morning. Once he wakes up, the first thing that he wants to do is eat. He sits at his seat at the table and rolls off what he wants to eat. Its almost always the same thing every day. I want…”Granola Bar, cereal with milk, and gogurt.” Now, because of grandpa, we also have Entemann’s Donuts, so he also wants a donut. I start pulling out his food. There’s the cereal with milk and gogurt. I get distracted & do something else, but he just sits there. I tell him he can start eating & he’ll say “I’m waiting for the granola bar & donut. So I give him the granola bar and he still sits. I notice that he won’t start until everything is laid down in front of him. So finally, I give him ½ a donut & he starts to dig into his cereal. Silly routine, but its his routine. I’ve learned to wait until everything is out before I put milk in his cereal. Nobody really likes mushy wet cereal do they??? Believe it or not, Bubs eats everything. And he even asks for a piece of toast on the way to school. He’s not even a teenager yet & he has quite an appetite! At least I don’t have to worry about him getting his most important meal of the day.
I just have to work on K eating a better breakfast on a regular basis.
Thursday, September 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment