Thursday, October 08, 2009

Three Word Thursday

Today's. Technological. Kids.

Last night at dinner I told the family that I was planning to move our old Sony computer into K's room. There, it could be used to play their kids games that seem to take up lots of the computers memory. The computer is over 7 years old, but I just had a friend wipe it clean for us, so we could still try to use it. K got all excited and asked if she was going to be able to "Google" on it.

After laughing, I told her no, we had not planned on connecting it to the internet. If she wants to do that, she could do that out on our main computer in the family room. She said, "Ok, so if I don't know how to spell something, you will be right there to help me." EXACTLY! I would hate for her to misspell a URL and get something in appropriate.

Earlier in the evening Daddy & the kids were at soccer practice. K loves to borrow our phone and usually begs to send the other parent a text. She sent me a text during Bub's practice. This is exactly how it looked:
Hi mom we might go to Mikadonls. I love you so mush then you.We will be back. 6:22pm

(translation by K: Hi mom, we might go to McDonalds. I love you so much more than you will ever know. We will be back soon.)

Too cute! She came home & I told her how I loved her so MUSH. :) And to think, when I was that age, I was only playing pong on our ATARI!

No comments: