Saturday, October 03, 2009

Broccoli is number 1!

What is so wrong with carrots? Not sure why, but K has all of a sudden decided that she will have nothing to do with them. Today at lunch I asked her and Bubs to eat 2 mini carrots each. No complaints for Bubs, he'll eat them whenever offered. K, on the other hand, put on a huge fuss. I happened to have broccoli in the fridge as well, so I said "How about a bunch of broccoli then instead?" She said as long as it wasn't something like 20 of them. So I gave her 5 large bunches of broccoli. One of them must have been almost 2 inches in diameter. A plate full of it! And by dipping it in ranch she happily at the tips off all the broccoli. Go figure! My picky eater chooses broccoli over carrots.

Reminds me also of the time we were in the produce department of the grocery store and she begged me loudly to buy broccoli. Who doesn't want others hearing their child say those words!

No comments: