A. Good. Day.
Its pretty amazing how the nice weather changes attitude. The sun actually came out yesterday and the rain went away - for now.
You know its going to be a good day...
- when there are giggles coming from Bubs when I wake him up with a snuggle and tickle.
- after I turn on K's light and say good morning but leave to make breakfast, and then she comes running out of her room 1/2 dressed with a hug and kiss for ME!
- when there's not a single tear, whine, or complaint before we get in the car.
- when the music is blasting music from Wicked and the kids sing along.
- when everyone gets dressed, eats breakfast, gets vitamins, brushes teeth, goes potty, and gets out the door before 7:30!
- when the kids get out of the car & race into EDCC.
- I get to work early & have a gift card to buy a cup of coffee across the street at Starbucks.
It was a good morning! I'm sure there's more, but that's it for now. I hope the rest of the day & weekend goes as well as my morning did.
And I pass on a smile to you! Hope your day is good as well.

No comments:
Post a Comment