Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Rain, Rain, Go Away...

Come again, another day - in the far off future! Its been raining off and on now for 3 days! Forecast calls for at least another 2 days and then more again next week. I hope we get the weekend to dry off! The kids will definitely need some outdoor play time by then. I really can't remember this much rain since I worked at Enterprise Rent a Car. Back in 1998 I was renting cars to people & had to take them out in this. That's why I'm in an office job now!

Good part about the rain - kids have gotten use out of the rain boots that have been stored in the garage for probably 2 years! One pair from my brother & sister in law (Yellow ducks). The other pair (Green bugs) I bought on clearance at Target just so they each had a pair. But, each were pretty big. I thought they could grow into them. Now they are still big, but at least wearable all day at school! Dry feet all day.

Bubs liked his green ones yesterday and today he asked to wear K's! Luckily they are interchangeable and not specifically for boy or girl!

I came across these though & think these are just too adorable! Of course I only found images, can't find a place that sells them. Otherwise, there's a few little girls in my life they would look cute on!

The rain has let up briefly. I guess I better go run my errands while I have the chance!

No comments: