
Saturday night, I created one playlist each for the kids. Plugged in the Ipods, and downloaded their specific music onto them. When done with both I laid them at their seat at the dining room table. They were so excited to see them the next morning that they plugged them into their ears right away. I had to pull them away so we could go to church. As soon as we got home though, they were back rocking to their music! And for me, the home was silent. I felt like the angels were singing. No bickering back and forth. Of course, there was the occasional singing from K when she knew the song playing. But that just brought a smile to my face.And then, while I was making breakfast, P was heading out for a quick walk. Bubs saw daddy leaving with his Itouch in his ears and asked to join him. Just like Daddy, they both went walking around the track down the street. And when they came back. All were listening to their own music & there was a little bit of peace and quiet. I loved it!!! Why didn't I get those out earlier. Thank you Mom & Dad!

No comments:
Post a Comment