Monday, December 28, 2009

Merry Christmas!

Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday. Mine feels like a whirlwind. 3 days off and then back to work.

Just wanted to say hi to all. Sorry its been a while. Bubs is keeping us busy with nonstop holiday activities. Christmas night, he asked if we were going to take down the decorations "tomorrow." I said no, we can enjoy them just a little longer. And he asked ... but why, Christmas is over.

And then the next morning, he asked me if he can take the ornaments off the tree and stack them. I'm just not ready for that yet! We have a house full of new toys and clothes that we have to find places for.

And with 3 extra people (my mom, dad, & grandma) in the house, its a tight fit! Cozy but enjoyable. I've truly enjoyed having everyone here for the holidays. Thank so much for coming - Mom & Dad. I think everything has gone pretty smoothly! Hope the accommodations weren't too bad!

All for now. If I don't get back before Thursday - Hope everyone has a safe & happy New Year!

No comments: