Thursday, November 12, 2009

Three Word Thursday

Shopping. With. Bubs.

At first that doesn't really sound all that inviting. I had errands to run last Sunday, and Bubs spoke up to say that he wanted to go. I think the real reason, was to see what decorations were out there on the streets and in the store. He is constantly on a look out! Doesn't even matter anymore what kind - Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas. He loves them all & points absolutely everything out. Its exhausting to listen to all that enthusiasm!

At one store, I took Bubs to the dressing room with me to try on clothes. Its been awhile, I guess a LONG while, because when we got in the little room he said "Mommy, is this the bathroom?"
I said, "No, this is the dressing room."
Bubs: "I'm going to sit here (on the little corner piece ledge of a seat) where are you going to sit?"
Me: "I'll be trying on these pants, I don't need to sit down."

The dressing room was practically full and since Bubs is not ever very quiet, our conversations must have made a few people laugh if they overheard.

After the first pair of pants I tried on, Bubs said "Mommy, you look beauuuutiful." I laughed and said thank you. But then he said it after the next pair of pants and again after the next - same exact saying. I was cracking up and at one point I said I wasn't sure what he was looking at because one pair was way too big.

I have to say, my little 5 year old knows how to make Mommy feel good!

No comments: