I thought this was a great idea when I saw it on a blog from an old friend from Heidelberg High. http://samanthaleelee.blogspot.com/
I could do that. Just think of 3 words for the day. Might get me writing at least once a week. We'll see how it goes. I now find myself trying to sum everything up into 3 words. Funny how much thought I put into the "perfect" 3 words. I had one completely different idea today, up until the last moment & then went with these. I felt like I should explain what I was doing.
Might as well go with 3 more words - random thought that P might find funny, if not now, maybe in the future.

Yummy. Butter. Puffcorn.
My work got a sampling of the Butter Puffcorns from Frito Lay and absolutely fell in love with them. They wanted more so I asked P where we could buy them. He said everywhere. So off I went. Pick up a few things at Walmart, check out the chip aisle - No Puffcorn's. OK, I'd better get back to work, but let me swing by Lucky's first. No Butter flavored, just cheese. Aaaghhh - P, what did you mean everywhere? I can't find it anywhere. He said it looks like they staled out of the stores. It's a new product that hasn't caught on yet. So my co-workers mean business & call Frito Lay's 800 line. They get a list where they can find bags - a place called "Bottom's Up Liquor" in Oakland, or a couple other mom & pop shops 15+ miles from here. They don't go that distance for them, but we just got word that TODAY is the day, they have been put in a store near us! For just $2 a bag, my co-workers would buy out the case. So, if you have an urge for Butter Flavored popcorn - this is the snack for you!! Oven Baked, no hulls or hard kernals. They melt in your mouth. Enjoy.

No comments:
Post a Comment