How is it that by Friday the kids & I have our morning routine down so well that we are actually out of the house on time! Monday & Tuesday we were running late. I forgot some non-essentials at the house - like my breakfast one day. I had K set her alarm for Wednesday because she wasn't getting out of bed on time. And by Friday we were actually ready early!! Hurray.
I've been dropping both kids off at the same place all week - and I love it. 2 different buildings, but one stop of the car. The first day Bubs went to EDCC I took pics of both of them. Bubs went through a mix of emotions on Monday morning. Scared, sad that he'll miss his friends, and excited about all the new things (games, food, people). Since then, 4 more days of being excited to get to EDCC. Hope that he keeps that excitement up all summer long.
Yesterday they kids even had their first summer field trip to Super Franks! http://www.superfranks.com/
They got to take a bus there. I can't believe they are growing up so fast. The summer will be full of all these fun adventures. Best of all, by the time I get home I can see that they are exhausted. Its been so easy to get them to bed. Bubs doesn't come out of his room 2-3 times with excuses that he's scared, or not tired. Hopefully they'll sleep in a little tomorrow.
We don't have any plans for Saturday (but clean house, garage, etc!) so maybe the kids can rest up. On Sunday we'll go to the Grandparent's house and they'll play with their cousins.
Wishing all the Dad's out there (and especially my DAD) - a very Happy early Father's Day! We love you & are thinking about you.
Friday, June 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment