Friday, June 12, 2009

Graduation Day!

I feel like I've been waiting for this day forever. On one hand, I never want to wish for the kids to grow up any faster than they already are. On the other hand - I can't wait for preschool to be over with. The school has been great, don't get me wrong. Bubs has seemed to enjoy his last 2 years at Tots. BUT, I am so happy to do without those tuition payments. They will be cut in 1/2 now. AND, next Monday, I only have to drive to one location to drop them off! I don't know who is more excited. Me or Bubs. He gets to go to school with K now.

Graduation is at 2:30 today and he was excited to dress "handsome" with his blue shirt, yellow striped tie & khakis. He gets to put on a cap & gown. Can't wait to see him. Both Grandmas & Grandpa will be there with K and mom & dad. He even asked me to get out the video camera and take pictures. Too cute!

Have a great weekend. Ours will be a busy one - starting tonight with a BBQ for bubs & K's birthday party tomorrow. 7 little girl friends decked out like rock stars! I'll need a good nap tomorrow after 3pm!

No comments: