Monday, May 11, 2009
Mother's Day
I can't believe yesterday was my 7th Mother's Day? Is that right? Wow how time flies. And what a wonderful one it was. The kids had made me some presents at school and were so excited to help me open them after church on Sunday. Bubs had already given me his potted plant on Friday because we didn't want to hide it for 2 days. He painted the base & wrote "Happy Mother's Day - I love you Mommy" around the pot. He brought out his card on Sunday with all his sisters gifts. She made one at school - a portrait of me on a shrinky dink that is now hanging as a magnet on our fridge. (Can you believe shrinky dinks are still around!!) Its very cute. The card was another drawing of me - she did a great job. At after school care (EDCC) she painted a mini pot & at Girl Scouts they planted a seed in another pot. It also had sticking out of the dirt the cutest popsicle stick sunflower with her photo on it. Now, if only I can keep all these plants growing. I'm not really know for my green thumb. But everything they made was just perfect. And then we headed over to P's sister's house for a BBQ and to hang out with family. It was a great day. I hope every other mother out there had a wonderful Mother's Day as well!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment