I just wanted to say that K had her best softball game ever on Saturday! She was up to hit 3 times and each time she whacked the ball past the distance of the pitcher. This is after being pitched to (its was not off a tee). She even made it all around the bases to home plate once. She's my little slugger. Way to go K!
Bubs had his Kindergarten Assessment on Friday. (Its already time for kindergarten!??) He also did wonderfully. Bubs met with K's previous kindergarten teacher & she liked him. Said he was funny. He would answer some questions and then say he was done. She wasn't sure if he knew more, but he was convinced he was just done with that part of the question. Silly boy. We did came to the conclusion that he knew more than he answered, we'll just have to figure out how to get that out of him! Good news is that she said he seems to be right where he should be & he'll be ready for Kindergarten in August. She said she'd love to get him in her class next year. (I quietly hope that she's not the only teacher that will think that through the years.) On a side note, I pulled out K's Kindergarten packet and looked at the number on it. I was #31 to pick up her's & ALSO #31 to pick up Bubs. Is that a strange coincidence? I thought that was pretty cool. Bub's graduates from preschool on June 12th! And the following week he'll be going to EDCC with K. I can't wait to finally have one drop off & pick up! That's all for now. Have a great week.
Monday, May 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment