
To all the mom's out there - Hope you had a great Mother's Day! This was one of my favorite's! Both kids were so excited to give me their presents. They made their priceless gifts at school. Bubs - painted a flower pot & it came w/ 3 pen flowers. He brought that home Thursday & had to open for me that night because he was so excited. It's perfect for my desk at work. He also painted a popsicle stick frame & they put a picture inside. He was so excited to have me put it up on the wall. K made me a placemat & a small step stone that says I "heart" U. We took it right out front where she helped pick the spot & we put it right next to our walk. All her cards were handwritten & she was so proud of herself. She's reading & writing more every day. She is so excited w/ each new word.
We met at a park this afternoon w/ Daddy's side of the family. The kids played in the sand & on the structure most of the afternoon. We BBQ'd & relaxed. Weather was nice - a little windy, but I guess we are lucky it was nothing like next weekend is supposed to be - 90's! We even all got in a little football game. I impressed myself with a few catches! K even got into it. It was a mixed game of guys, girls & kids. Lots of fun. We should get that going more often. I realized how really out of shape I am! Daddy says he doesn't want to hear me complain about how sore I am tomorrow. I think I'll be ok! Better get the kids off to bed. They look like zombies right now.
I wish my Mom & Grandma a very happy Mother's Day. I miss you guys! Hope to see you soon. Goodnight.

No comments:
Post a Comment