Sunday, April 20, 2008

Back from Las Vegas!

Every time we get out of town, or have company, I really slack on blogging. Sorry! I was on vacation -physically & mentally. Last weekend we drove the kids to Las Vegas to visit my Parents. It was the biggest family gathering/reunion that I can remember. The occasion - my dad's 60th birthday! And of course everyone else that was born in the year ending in 8. We had my cousins daughter born in 08, my brother in 78, my cousin's son in 98, my dad & his friend from Germany in 48, my uncle & another friend 38, & my grandmother in 1918. Not sure if I missed someone. I'm sure I'll hear back if I did. I think we all had a blast. I know I did. Lots of family, fun & food. It was a real quick trip though - arriving on Friday & leaving Tuesday. I already want to go back again & actually get in some sightseeing. The Hoover Dam, the Lake, some shows. Right now, I'm just recovering from all the partying & getting back into the daily grind. Mom & dad - we had a great trip, thanks for everything, (including the corrections)! See you soon!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You forgot Cody born in 1998