Friday, September 10, 2010

Halloween planning

Just thought I'd share what the kids have been up to. K & her brother have been talking about Halloween, even before the decorations hit the stores. Before the Halloween Spirit stores popped up around our house. Bubs keeps asking "how many more days." He wants to put up the decorations already. I wonder how long I can put him off. Its been easy so far since we've been so busy on the weekends. Soccer practice & games, Baseball games, visit to Aunt Bean's farm. We've been going non stop since school started.

K did have time though to stop, and plan her Halloween Costume, with plenty of details, right down to the jewelry.


I told her that we could go shopping to find something similar and she told me no! She wants me to make her costume, so that it would be "Original." I had to laugh. That was why I went through all the trouble last year to make her Dorothy costume. I wanted it to stand out from all the store bought ones. She's right. I better get to work. My mom will be here in a couple weeks - I've got a project for us!!
P.S. Bubs wants to be everything out the Halloween catalogs that just keep coming to the house. He treasures all of them! He started out wanting to be the Green Goblin. We'll see what he ends up with!


No comments: